The Fastest Way To Build A Six Or Even… Seven Figure Real Estate EMPIRE!
Tom Burns is a former orthopedic surgeon and physician for the US ski team. He is the author of the book “Why Doctors Don’t Get Rich” and the founder of Prasario Ventures, a real estate investment company. Tom has over 25 years of experience in real estate development and has completed over $700 million in acquisitions and development projects.
Tom Burns, shares his journey to financial independence and offers advice on how others can achieve the same. He emphasizes the importance of investing for cash flow and building multiple streams of income. Tom also discusses his transition from medicine to real estate and the benefits of being financially independent. He encourages listeners to start small, gain education, and surround themselves with like-minded individuals. Tom shares his favorite books and thought leaders that have influenced his journey to financial independence.
Key Takeaways with Tom Burns
1. Financial independence is about having assets that produce cash flow, not just a high income.
2. Start small and focus on cash flow when investing in real estate.
3. Passive income allows for more freedom and choice in life.
4. Surround yourself with people who are heading in the same direction or have achieved what you want to achieve.
5. Celebrate small wins and use active patience to compound your success.
Tom Burns Tweetables
Rate & Review
If you enjoyed today’s episode of The Accelerated Real Estate Investor Podcast, hit the subscribe button on Apple Podcasts, Spotify and YouTube so future episodes are automatically downloaded directly to your device.
You can also help by providing an honest rating & review on Apple Podcasts. Reviews go a long way in helping us build awareness so that we can impact even more people. THANK YOU!